Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Update 30th April 2019

April progress

Didnt get mich den duirng April due to work and travel. But I did make a little progress on the following:

Sound Deadening 

I read up a lot on this topic and it seems to me you get one chance to fit this easily. So I bought this product from Noico. I have fitted to floor and tunnel and have enough left to fit to doors. It makes the whole floor pan "feel" and sound much more substantial



Floor Pan Seal

Fitted the floor seal, after discussions with Chesil I was advised not to punch out the body fixing holes, we shall see.

Engine

Here is the high level specification of the engine. more to follow in May

1915cc turnkey spec

  • Aluminium super race case, full flow oil and bored to 94mm
  • 94mm barrels and pistons
  • 40 x 35.5 big valve, mini wedge port cylinder heads with dual HD springs (Equiv)
  • Engle FK8 camshaft Engle
  • Twin 44 HMPX carbs
  • Counterweighted super race 4340 69mm 8 dowel crankshaft
  • 12v lightened flywheel 200mm 8 dowel
  • CB Performance MagnaSpark II ignition kit
  • External oil filter & cooler with thermostat operated electric fan




No comments:

Post a Comment