Search This Blog

Friday 20 September 2019

Update September 20th 2019

Body kits arrived

The body arrived from Chesil with a whole host of other parts.



I have lifted the body on the car and ensured everything fits, it is heavy and much more substantial than I expected. Everything fits!

Soundproofed the doors

Started to fit the window winder mechanisms, not an easy job

I have test fitted all the lights and trim and made quite a lot of amendments to the openings.

The engine is  making progress, albeit slow and next job is to get the engine bay lined, I have a plan which will hopefully make the engine bay look really good. More detail in October/November

I'm going to lift the body back off and get it into the paint shop and I will then start sorting out the external oil cooler and a few other jobs on the rolling chassis.










.



















No comments:

Post a Comment